Thursday, May 12, 2005

I was thrilled to see rob and amber finish runners up in the amzing race yesterday. Rob is an asshole and certainly does not deserve the million dollars. Rob's behavoir to me ehoes someone in my camp who thinks he is damn smart and capable of winning everytime. For those close to me, u noe who i am talking about, i mean who esle could it not be right? Anyway i will be starting my first private lesson this sunday. I know its overdued but i ain't got a car to drive even if i were to pass today. But it kinda makes me more determined to earn money so that i can afford a car on my own. Lying on my bed last night, i mentally listed what i wanted to achieve before turning 30. 1)Own a mitsubishi lancer 2) Travel to Italy and France 3) Visit and walk the pyramids and stonenage 4) Maintain doing min 12 chinups and run 2.4 below 11.30 5) Watch a live Manchester United game at Old Trafford 6) Get ready to settle down with a nice decent gal 7)Understand the full concept of philosophy. Seems a bit far fetched but to me, there's no point being rich and not be able to experience these joys. I like travelling overseas becoz i like to see different cultures. I have been to Manchester before when my dad brought me to London in 1996. The stadium was fantastic. I would love to visit it again to see my favourite team play. Manchester United is more than a team to me. It is my life. Right from primary three, they have been keeping me entertained on sat nights. Throughout the years, i have been waking up at 3am just to catch them play champions league even at the expenses of feeling sleeping in lectures. I have also sneeked in on monday mornings to camp just to watch them play on sunday nights. Opps hope SSG Ting choon liang doesn't read my blog.

No comments: