Friday, June 24, 2005

With a week more to go before I get the boot from my job, I must say working for Achieva brought me great experience. At hindsight, I thought that customer service officers were suckers who had to stick to the mantra 'customers are always right', well screw it, my colleagues taught me to be firm and never to give in to their requests. Over the two months spent here, I sort of bonded with them. Especially Richard, who brings us water melons every Monday and drives me to tea break when we move stores. Knowing Angela was probably a good thing, her uncle works in Creative and recently help me purchased a earpiece at half the retail price. I am eyeing speaker system next. Technician Kean Boon will probably come in handy when I encounter any computer or hard disk problems. Jonathan though 36yrs old will probably be one I would approached for the latest RPG games. As for Jimmy well.......Maybe another time
Anyway, I spent the afternoon from 4 to 6pm watching Lost on Angela's computer. A customer came in this morning to change his hard disk cable. As usual, we open his files to see if there was anything to rip and decided to spent 20min copying Lost. What would have took just 1min to change a cable for him turned to 20min copying Lost. Well it was time well spent. At least watching Lost made time much faster to pass.

No comments: