Sunday, July 03, 2005

I swear that drinking beer the night before improves one's performance on the field in the morning. But I shall not go into another debate. My driving was rather poor today. Being over confident led me to releasing the clutch too early, resulting in 'si chia' which in turns leads to my instructor screaming ' wah lau le ai hiao wa chia bei, ga le gong qui bai nia liao le bei hiao tia si bo, mai ah ni za ri lise clerk, ah ni kuan wa ga le bo yong sim si? ' Sometimes i wish I could box his teeth. I do not doubt his experience but sometimes when I wish he could shut up to let me concentrate on the road. Its a bit dfficult when he starts 'ah le kua tui bin gu za si kopitiam or kim mei uu guik kua bo, Brazil bang pua liap si bo?' Today, I almost bang a car cos he was pointing over his back saying ' le kua ji eh cia jin swee'. Damn one of these dayz I reckon he will get us both killed.

No comments: