Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today I shall be booking into my hostel for the night. Been busy packing especially since last night after coming back from bangkok. Disappointed at not finding a nice gym bag but managed to get lots of shirts. Enjoyed drinking at high five pub at Patpong. The Thai girl show was a flop. Defintely not worth it. Did not go for massages because I didn't trust the service. All the time 'tut tut' drivers tried to get us in for massages esp Aru who was pursued relentlessly and was not spared in the Thai girl show bar when an old hag pestered him to buy her a drink. Aru, gotta say this but you the man.
Looking forward to my hostel life but defintely will miss the days after ord when life was so relaxed and care free. I doubt I will get another break as enjoyable as this peroid.

No comments: