Friday, October 28, 2005

Watching survivor today just reminds me of the urban jungle that I live in. The world where people smile at you but deep down can't wait to cut your throat. I think many people are straight out to get an edge over another, its just a matter of applying some sly methods.

People change over time, simply either for the better or worst. Over the years, I probably change a bit of my character here and there, but I am still the same image I see in the mirror. I do feel that some people change their personality for reasons here and there. I couldn't give a hoot of what others think of me, making me change the way I run my life, ain't no point, its like letting others run rule over your life that you can't even recognise the image you see in the mirror.

Sometimes people ask questions for the sake of asking. Sometimes you already know the answer before you get back the answer. But we just wanna confirm if the other rat can look you straight in the eye and tell you the answer you were instead expecting.

I hate being lied to. Sometimes I try to believe the truth, but the gut can tell you that it is a deceptive lie, a smoke-screen.

I have a new theory, called the 'tidal wave theory'. To elaborate, people go with the wave current of the ocean simply to stay afloat and alive. It ensures that they are in the mass majority and regardless of whether they agree or not, they just join the boat. When the boat sinks, they jump off to another boat and sing a different tune. I think many people are guilty of lying to themselves to save face and skin, to avoid scoring own goals and embarassment. They kinda of say this and that to hide the truth behind their real feelings. They try to convince and console themselves but deep down express regret and disappointment at their own short comings and failures.

I think life is a manuscript.

No comments: