Friday, December 09, 2005

Now I know why Eric cantona retired at his peak. People should go out on a high instead of living past their sell by date. Take Madonna for example, I mean don't get me wrong, I liked her music but perhaps for her age, she should dress in something more decent. Her video hung up really exposes her flabby thighs, not really a great appetizer if you are about to have lunch. Not forgetting Mariah Carey, somehow she doesn't seem to age at all from the first time I saw her on MTV in primary school till now. Her dresses all always the same, seams spltting at the thighs. She should really cover it up, those thighs can really give the chickens in Kenny Rogers a run for their money.

Watched super size me a couple of hours ago, well it is gonna put me off fast food for a while I suppose. The servings are really enormous so that explains it. I wonder what would happen if say a Singaporean embarked on a one month eat nothing but roti prata, char kway tiao, kway chap, or lua and drink teh c peng. I think the results will defintely beat super size me.

Can't wait for hollywood clicks to send me saw. My patience is running thin nowadays.

No comments: