Friday, January 27, 2006

Swee Steady Pom Pi Pi

The week has been pretty busy for me. Was in the gym and swimming pool daily from monday to wednesday, pumping bench presses and drop sets, pectorals are pretty sore now but the form is definely back to the dayz in CJC during my peak season for shotput.

During my hall chinese new year dinner last night, I was so close to winning the top prize of 168 dollars in the lucky draw, but my ticket number 43 lost out to Toh Chee Wee's 53. Damn, just when I thought I had it in my bag.

After listening to Phil's problem yesterday, I realised how troubled he has been these past few weeks, hopefully he can remain firm and stick to his pride and honour.

But the good news for this week is the passing of my driving test today on my second attempt. Thankfully my tester was rather slack, giving me a short test only, probably in his new year holiday mood.

I can't wait to gobble up my relatives goodies.

No comments: