Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chinese New Year visiting made me realise a couple of things. My grandmother is definitely getting more and more frail, my cousins are starting to give me ang pows, my nieces are in primary school, which means I am growing old. It used to be that I wished to grow up faster so that I could have more freedom, money and free-will. But as the years go by, I realise that my thinking has started to change, I now wish that I could be a kid, all innocent and care-free, no worries about adult life, no worrying about paying bills, no relationship problems that many adults face. Watching cartoons and sleeping after which sums up a kid's day.

I now fully understand why Peter Pan is such a favourite childhood show.It is not just a show, it is the show for everyone deep down in us.

No comments: