Sunday, April 09, 2006

Its disappointing that my constituency is a walk over and I can't get to vote. Slowly but surely, I think my sleeping time is gonna cause me isommia soon. My head is like a time bomb ticking to explode.

After episode ten of Lost, everything is getting more confusing, like how the hell the horse can be on the island and the whole Dharma project shit thing. I can't help but think that the ending is gonna be very very weird. The story is about people getting their karma on the island resulting from something they did wrong in their past. Especially why Hurley wins the lottery with a set of numbers which coincidentally is the same set of numbers engraved on the shelter on the island which also coincidentally is the set of numbers that must be keyed in to the computer every 108 mins. Oh ya the last number is 42, which coincidentally is my NS unit which prompts me, am I also getting my karma?

No comments: