Sunday, May 07, 2006

The trip to the national library prove fruitful today as I manage to borrow American Gods and The Fifth Mountain by Neil Gaiman and Paulo Coelho. Thought that I might prefer to spend my free time reading instead of watching movies all day long. Watching episode 15 of Lost last night, I get this feeling that there won't be an answer to the mystery on the island by the end of the season and I won't be surprised if the drama goes on for another few seasons.

Been enjoying myself watching the Simpsons for the past couple of days. Suddenly have this urge to watching Scooby Doo cartoons again after watching the movie today. These are classic cartoons and always a joy to watch. Then again I hope my ex job agency calls me soon, wouldn't want to bum around too long in the house.

No comments: