Thursday, December 14, 2006

A narrow win it was today but nonetheless still a win. Could have been a draw if the ref had judged that I had handled the ball in the penalty area which I did. Lucky me otherwise I would have to take the blame. Hall 8 are whiners and wankers. Practically each time they go to ground they have to cry foul. I rem the fat ass midfielder no 28, in the last few mins of the game as he lined up to take a shot I threw my body to try and block it and caught his leg due to momentum. There he was saying I delibrately fouled him. End of game I still overheard him toking bout that foul. Eh if u not happy ask ur father come down la ah. He also said our hall machiam bo seh, only pump long balls to strikers and couldn't do much. Well how is this for stats, hall 8 shots on target ZERO. Cry father cry mother 100%.

Everyday rain rain rain and instead of sleeping I am out there playing, how wasted....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whack your comment box
WHAaaaaaaack
juz whack