Saturday, December 23, 2006

Today I made my debut for sepak takraw. We won overall 2-1 and I also started my first fight in inter-hall. Ok la it was a small one and thinking about it, I also dunno what went in my head just now. Apparantly the opp leg had pivoted in the circle so the point went to us. Wengfai then went over to explain nicely to the hall 8 pple. Instead they rebutted a bit aggressively and I didn't like the body language of one of the vietnamese pricks so I ran over and pushed him. Immediately the hall 8 pple about 5 of them separated us and dragged me away, of course not without me swearing "u pu bor kia" at that arse first. Joel and the rest were juz laughing there, only hengkia bother to come backup. I think if Edwin was there it would have been a different story.

Yesterday's loss to Hall 5 was a bitter pill to swallow, we were so closed to winning en route to the quarters but a few lapses in concentration cost us a defeat. But the match did proved a thing, we are capable of matching the better halls. I believe we can beat hall 2. There was great support yesterday but we let them down, hopefully come next fri we can put a smile on everyones face.

No comments: