Sunday, January 07, 2007

I had a poor game today, passing was bad and crossing was lousy. It was no surprise that at half time we were 3-0 down. Helmi wasn't happy and demanded a pressing game for the 2nd half and it worked, we pressed the opponents and took the game to them winning 6-3. There were three new players, Joe, a former Geylang and Balestier prime league player, Farleh, Hazid's brother also another Balestier prime league player. The third was Akrab, pretty impressive as well. At this rate, I would have to buck up real soon with the growing competition even though we practise squad rotation. At least from today's game , I learnt from Joe postioning and closing down of wingers as a full back. I think it will take awhile for me to adjust back to the team's playing style from the more easier relaxed inter-hall games.

Oh man school starts tomorrow.

No comments: