Friday, March 02, 2007

At this moment, I am kinda of pissed off because of one group member in my tech comm project. In short, he is a son of a bitch. I can't see how someone can be so bo chap in project discussions. He can keep silent throughout the whole meeting and unless prompted, he will not say a single word. He does not take a single initiative to even organise anything and doesn't seem worried about deadlines. It pisses me after even further when we give him simple tasks and without even checking, he can straight away reply dunno. Well done la bro, i wish u good luck la. I just send an email to our tutor to shoot u liao, I will fucking bring u down.

Lucky for the past three nights, I won 20 over bucks from black jack and poker so at least my mood isn't that bad yet.

No comments: