Thursday, April 26, 2007

This week I lost a bit of my discipline, I ended up playing poker on tues and yesterday night. But not bad I won about 18 bucks. Just awhile ago I lost the discipline again but this time I won 54bucks. Thanks Yixin for bringing luck to me, muz call u down sit by my side next time again. Sorry Mr Kok I will treat u to milo peng when u come back.

I decided to reward myself with spaghetti for dinner. Initially I boycotted the western stall at can 13 because his portion is getting smaller and smaller compared to last sem. Today after they made me wait for 20min, I have thus decided to add the western stall to my list of condemned stalls together with the vietnamese. They make me wait, I make them wait long long for me to buy food from them.

Back to mugging.....

No comments: