Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Au Revoir Henry

Lets not make a big deal out of Henry leaving Arsenal for Barca. EPL may have lost one of the biggest star on world stage but then again how many times did we hear his name last season. When Cantona left Man Utd abruptly in 97, a big deal was made out of it but then new names like Beckham took over the limelight. For me, Henry wasn't spectacular last season, he used to be a good player but recently I noticed that he would blame referees for any ball that he lost. He might be abusing his 'honest player' tag abit more often, prob trying to influence the ref that he does not play dirty and if he ever lost the ball, it would be because the opponent has fouled him. Then again Barca will have made a good bargain if they can suit him into the threesome of Ronaldinho, Messi and Eto'o.

I am currently still deciding on which language to learn. I am stuck between German, Spanish and French. My dad used to be able to speak German, my sis is quite adapt at French so maybe I should pick up Spanish, then would be able to understand La Liga better. I used to be able to speak a few basic German words when I was in Jc, partially because I was into a German punk rock band Rammstein. I would decipher the lyrics from a site that would translate the words into English. I now wonder what made me learn Malay during the second sem of my first yr in ntu, anyway I dropped it after the first lesson, became a bit stupider after that.

Found out that quite a couple of committees in hall experiencing alot of chaos and cock ups no thanks to the mess that HAS created. I am not in a position to comment on stuff, all I know is that HAS has a lot to answer for. In a way, lucky I never join any committee, with all the shit currently happening around, I dun think I would be able to handle it well given my foul mouth and temper.

No comments: