Saturday, September 15, 2007

True enough, I got fucked by my RC quiz. After asking the previous class what question came out plus the tips my tutor gave last week, I kinda of concluded that design of flange beams was gonna come out. I spent two whole days studying and was really confident of answering any questions regarding flange. Instead doubly reinforced beam came out. It spoilt my mood for the day. It has been a lousy week.

Next week doesn't look promising either esp with steel structures quiz coming along. It will also be a busy week since there is investiture and I am also the umpire for the CEE pool tournament. By the way I am a member of the CEE sports subcom for this year. Decided to join for obvious reasons. Firstly to know more people from my own faculty and best of all, no need to do any canvassing or money raising. After what happened last semester, I decided to take matters in my own hands and not expect people to help me. Its better to have insurance now. The job scope is so much more relax and expectations are not so pressurizing. Having said that, I will of course do my best in soccer and touch rugby for the school. So on next wed investiture, I hereby announce my retirement from inter hall games involvement. Judging from what happened last year, I guess it was an indication to tell me I sucked big time. Fair enough, I shall stick to my principles in life and keep my backbone straight.

No comments: