Thursday, December 13, 2007

I still cannot absorb the shock today after receiving the sms from mindef. Barely a year and I have to go back to the fucked up sungei gedong camp. I know Singapore loves me alot but surely no need to love me so much rite. This is a huge headache because the reservist will fall on my intersem period which technically means I am not allowed to clear a elective. As next year will be my final year, I need to clear as many modules asap and this news is not exactly good news. Furthermore the last time I went back for reserviest it was not fun at all. It was a waste of time going outfield doing stupid drills and all. This has left me with no choice. I've done my part faithfully when I was doing my national service and its time I thought for myself. NTU medical centre here I come!

No comments: