Friday, February 29, 2008

Everyone is talking about Mas Selemat for the last two days, the terrorist who managed to escape from ISA detention barracks on wed. Perhaps he was inspired by prison break, but honestly speaking, I don't see how a limping man can give security the slip considering it is such a highly secured place. He single-handily activated probably the whole police force and army units on standby just to search for him. I guess alot of people find this very happening, afterall how often do we get to see so many soldiers outside public during the day patrolling, but I really pray they catch him soon, cos as my colleague reminded me, the longer is he out there, the possibility of Mindef calling back reservist units just to raise security will be higher. I really don't understand why the ISA has kept him alive for so long. He is a trained terrorist, he is not gonna ever divulge anything, taxpayers have to feed him. Since he wanted to hijack a plane and crashed it into Changi Airport, the ISA should crash his balls into a lamp post. Nah I would boil a big pot of hot water and throw him in to burn.

I noticed more and more people recently conjugating in various areas in small groups and talking bad about others. It is so Survivor. Office politics is getting bad, esp after today when one of the boss shoot arrows at a few engineers. I realised that a couple of people in LTA have invisible ranks on their shoulder. No doubt they may seem ordinary, but their 'rank' give them alot of bullying power. Of course this doesn't affect me much, but I stay very loyal to my lunch tribe, so I support them. They never fail to make me laugh during lunch, cracking sex jokes, calling those 30yrs old and above uncle auntie, poking fun at fat people. I find working in my department pretty fun, everyone is of the same age, slightly older than me. Everyday someone will bring snacks and share ard, today eat kueh again, almost everyday I eat kueh. I think I gonna start bringing cookies and biscuits next week to share around.

No comments: