Sunday, February 10, 2008

First and foremost, Happy New Year to everybody, esp the Rats, we rock!

I just got back from Singapore pools. Not a very wise choice to bet on a sunday because the queqe is pretty long thanks to the ah peks buying horse racing. The place was damn packed. I think the favourite horse lost because everyone was cursing and swearing at this particular horse saying it kelong. But anyway I managed to buy my Toto and soccer.

Egypt Huat!
Inter Milan Huat!
Toto Huat!

If both Egypt and Inter win tmr, I can eat restaurant food. But seriously thinking, my luck for gambling so far not so good judging from chinese new year, played 大小, blackjack at relative place, overall lose. My father taught me and my sister how to play russian poker or otherwise known to the older folks as chap sa ki. I am amazed at how fast my uncles can see whose hand win because I take quite some time to compare all the cards. Maybe the fengshui master is right, gambling for rats this year no good.

Caught the movie Kungfu dunk with ms how and Kim Hock yesterday, it wasn't so bad, overall I wud say its better than shaolin football. Kim Hock bought a plain white shirt from banana republic, to me the shirt look like hawker centre uncle wear one, but better not say much, wait he upset. Also, Ah Meng the orang utan died, I am pretty impressed with how much coverage it has received, even SR Nathan paid tribute. For me, I don't really remember Ah Meng much. In primary school, I only looked forward to seeing the Giraffe and Polar bear.

I am feeling very tired now. Before sending my sis off at the airport today, my family had a meal at crystal jade restaurant. The meal was pretty heavy. The waitress gave us extra 'char siew so' by mistake. We should have told her but fat hope, we whacked the bugger straight into our stomach. But all the food in this festive period is leaving me 'heaty', feeling abit sick. Tempted to take mc tmr.

Nonetheless, I hope I win money tonight. Egypt and Inter Huat Ah!!!

No comments: