Monday, April 21, 2008

I am looking forward to this thurs. The deputy director is leaving for a new post and so he is treating everyone to buffet lunch at Sakura. I am not sure if the food is nice but it is international buffet style and since it is free, I guess just whack la.

So far so good, I am doing fine in the ERP department. I just learned how to extract vehicle speed data for various roads in Singapore. The study will determine the ERP rates in the near future. The data is very tedious to analyse and even the manuals are so sophisticated with diagrams and theories that I have given up reading on them. But the engineer is nice enough to progressively teach me new stuff and not throw me straight to the gallows.

All Manchester United fans out there, prepare your 'we are the champions' song. We can pop the champagne real soon.

No comments: