Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thanks Ethan. I bet M2 is cursing me under her breath now.

Ok, time for some soccer updates. Liverpool is through to the Champions League semis. I bet they think they have won it already, they think the Gods have blessed them in Europe. I can't wait for them to reach the finals and get spanked by Manchester United. Liverpool is the most gayish team I have witnessed. They fuck up big time yearly in the premiership and with nothing to fight for except fourth spot, they have the luxury of resting players for Europe and 'throw' away games in the EPL. Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea do not have such luxury. In my opinion, they should limit Champions league spots to the top 3 domestic teams, that will give Liverpool a run for their money.

I highly recommend the movie street kings. It has to be the best movie I have watched so far this year. A word of caution though, if you are not used to violence and vulgarities, then avoid this show.

No comments: