Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where will u be on May 21st?

We did it! Moscow here we come! No Rooney, No Vidic, not a tidy performance, but 1-0 result, I'll still take it, thank you very much. When the referee blew the final whistle, I was brimming with pride. At least I can taunt everyone in office. The Man Utd scarf hanging on my desk cubicle is no doubt flying high. Special praise to Tevez and Park, they worked their socks off. Hargreaves looked as if he had played at right back for years. Messi was the man though. His sublime skills left everyone chasing his shadow. I can't figure out how the ball can stick to his feet like glue. Anyway son, better luck next time, or else join us.

Whoever said that football is a game of 22 overgrown men chasing a ball in the park had better catch a Man Utd vs Chelsea game. Last Sunday's match was a highly charged game. The last 5 mins showed the character of United, Rio losing his cool, Hargreaves showing his temper. I like to see that in the players, it shows their passion. After all, winners are bad losers. As a passionate fan, I was also swearing vulgarities every few mins at the Chelsea players, haha. Surprisingly my dad didn't say anything, I guess he made an exception for that match. Anyway come May 21st, there is nowhere I rather be than at home watching the finals. Hopefully we get Chelsea for a revenge match.

No comments: