Sunday, May 29, 2005

Had a great day today. Played against a team of ABC expatriates and ang mos. They had a team manager, warmed an hour before the match. They had a chart to indicate team instructions. They really looked professional and scored and early goal. But before they knew it, we hit them back with four goals. The defence was in top form after that goal. I played like i was possessed by rio ferdinand. During my driving lesson, i practised turning into lanes from traffic junctions and u turning. It was very smooth and my changing of gear is more steady now. Aaah i don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want to play soccer. I am getting my form back. Going to work only makes me fat. It doesn't help when anthony and raymond orders huge enormous protiions of food and burp in front of me.

No comments: