Monday, June 20, 2005

Today is my 2nd last day of freedom at home. My parents will be back early wed morning. For the past three nights, I've been living like a king, no one to bother me about my untidy room, my shoes lying near the door. The kitchen is messier, i probably have to clean it up tonight. Also have to mop the floor after the pizza crumps were all over the floor from last sat. It can get a bit troublesome, closing and opening the windows all by urself, boiling water, vacuuming the floor, opening the letterbox. For the past three dayz, i felt strange. Being alone all by myself did bring me some peace but other than that, it can get really quiet. My only companions were the TV, com and radio. Even if i was not really watching TV, i just left it on to create an atmosphere. I do hope my sister brings some stuff back from london for me even though i told her not to. ( Reverse psychology) hehehehe i am EVIL

No comments: