Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Life is getting more stressed now. I sense the of returning to my smoking dayz are gonna come back. Further more my group of friends namely ernest phil phua and keng siang are smoking too. Went for 'nights off' last night at JP and met one of my section man Lee Jianxiang who was working at harvey norman, well this time we didn't alk about betting as we used to in camp. Apparantly he is promoting kentwood products. Went gym today and could only bench 22.5kg per side. Rather weak considering I did at least 30 per side in CJ. Was disappointed when I went swimming to find out that you could only swim the breath. Went for dinner with my primary and secondary school friends. Life seems a bit dull now, doing tutorials every now and then. I wished I could strike toto and relac one corner.

No comments: