Sunday, August 14, 2005

Went to offer prayers to my grandfather today. It was crowded and as usual we proceeded to lavender food court for lunch. It has become a tradition for my relatives to eat there as we have been doing for years. My sister being the smart alec that she is suggested going to jalan besar stadium to eat at a coffeeshop selling tom yam fish soup which she boasted was good. Most of us were lazy to walk that far and so settled for lavender while my sis went to da pao. She later came back empty handed citing that the shop was close on sundays. Haha sucker....
She refused to eat any food from lavender food court, giving a cocky arrogant face ' well i don't eat food that is below standard' while I was indulging in my kway chap. My poor sister, tsk tsk you have no fucking idea how lucky you are to be a able to eat food. I immediately thought back of my time spent in Brunei climbing hills and dreaming of eating char kway tiao and hokkien mee which of course was far fetched. As I was about to finish, my aunt pointed to the another table and I saw zhu mimi. She was eating Albert street prawn noodles. Gotta try it one day. Btw, Man United rocks....As for Liverpool well try harder...hahahah

No comments: