Saturday, September 10, 2005

My biggest regret so far is not taking the chance to purchase the predator mania boots when I had the chance to. 3months ago it was selling for $99 dollars last pair at royal sporting house at suntec. I thought to myself then that since my current pair wasn't spoilt, I shall not make a rash decsion. 2 months later I saw another last pair at peninsula selling for $120. Don't be rash now parry I thought to myself again. Fast forward to present time and with my current boot(also the same model) about to tear apart, I realise that suntec and peninsula had sold that pair which was the only one left. As I search sports link and queensway, I realise it costs 180bucks. But even if I had the cash, there are no more sizes, only big ones. Been told today that its not made in production anymore, for what you still want old boots the assistant ask me. Well for one, I feel that it supports my ankle very well but deep down maybe its because Ashley cole used to wear it. I know I know I am suppose to be a Manchester United fan but hey I really admire that dude for his lung bursting runs and tackling. I wished I can turn back time to the dayzz.....

No comments: