Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.”

I guess I should apply this quote from batman begins. Got back my maths test and was graded E. Basically there are three grades in my class. A, E, F. All the foreigners in my class got A for their test and you can guess who got E and F. I felt that my teacher marked the paper strictly and while I felt my answer were right, the explanations were not up to his standards. I realise that in NTU, whereby most lecturers and tutors are foreigners, it is not applicable to answer questions the "singaporean way" that is directly getting to the answer. His method of answering is rather tedious, some method which most singaporeans will not bother remembering. I guess I have to change my way of thinking. At least he re-assured us to work harder and not make the same mistakes. Hope so.

No comments: