Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another one of my vices besides coffee is milo. Once I take a sip, I just can't seem to get enough of it. Its as if some drug has added to it. Like the slogan "Its marvelous what milo can do for you", after drinking milo, especially the chilled 1 litre package, I was able to stay awake and study for my econs today. People mature and grow older, but I guess somethings like tastebuds don't change. When I was a young lad, I would get excited when my dad gave me the free milo from pumping petrol at shell. Through the days of secondary school cross country runs, army open house, NTU orientation week, milo has always been there for me. The milo truck is indeed a blessing for all of us young or old. If only milo could sponsor me.......ok I know you guys want to show me the finger and slap me.

No comments: