Sunday, November 13, 2005

After a month long absence, I finally played soccer again. What better way to start again by playing against the ah beng team that wanted to wallop ben chen up last time. This time around, many of the ah bengs were missing, I presume squatting in prison cells. Apple tried to 'gei kiang' in the second half. Inside our own penalty box, despite being pressured by three people, he refused to pass it to me or wu, instead tried to dribble himself. Of course he didn't make it. But rather than chased back the ball, he simply walked and gave up. You son of a bitch. Staff seageant so what?

Enough said. Exams are more or less over. I finally have time to read the time traveller's wife book. Accompanied by cafe nova in my other hand, what more can I ask of life.

No comments: