Sunday, December 11, 2005

I am officially in nua mood now, fixing my ass on the sofa everyday, probably clocking at least 7 hrs watching tv or dvds.

My legs feel damn nua too, although there wasn't much running done in today's 5-1 win, there was the occasional covering up for chong and tiong, those dudes really make my life horror with their slips up. Otherwise Eugene aka street fighter was back, missing three glorious chances and provoking the opponents to fight with his usual bust ups. There isn't one match where he doesn't try to wind people up. Ah Bu was magnificent, scored a piledriver. Mr Chen Deyi played us out, saying he would be there after church for the second half, but pulled out his usual david copperfield disappearing act.

I don't think I am gonna be ready for next sem.

No comments: