Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human

What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.

You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I sometimes wake up and think that my life is being controlled by the Matrix. Yea the show was a few years back but the philosophy of the whole show still strikes deep with my beliefs. My parents must have given me the blue pill when I was young and deceived me till today.

No comments: