Monday, February 06, 2006

Today seems like a long day especially when I have been feeling drowsy the whole day.
Yet I managed to stay awake for desperate housewives, a good drama which never fails to crack me up. Had unexpected visitors from hall 5 who were trying sell tickets for some carnival,upon seeing my old nemisis face Chua YiTian, my answer was a straight no, even manage to sell him the story that me and Alvin and all had been called up for reservist. Obviously he started babbling in his stupid voice of his, a grave mistake on my part.

I am a bit disillusioned about everyday life, I seriously think people are full of horseshit. I still haven't figured out the purpose of my existence, perhaps to entertain the higher beings who are probably enjoying the very comical sideshow of all of us. I remembered back in CJC when the priest lament about how all of us would find a religion when we get old. I still think that its just a bad excuse to reassure us of our existence and securing a place in the afterlife.

My lying has improved over the few months, I am now able to come out with an excuse not to buy this or attend that with a snap of a finger. I should probably publish a book of excuses, I remembered that Aru once borrowed one, unfortunately his excuses were still worst than cow dung. Sorry bro.

Ya I know my life is probably full of shit too, but once I find the equation to snap out of the Matrix, I shall keep it a secret.

Something positive to look forward to, Grammys coming soon

No comments: