Monday, February 13, 2006

"If man can land on the moon, we can beat Chelsea" By Gareth Southgate on the eve on the match. True enough, they trashed a team of mercenaries 3-0. Good spirit and determination prevailed that day.

Just woke up from a nightmare, pretty gruesome, dreamt of some people turning into monsters, something like the resident evil kind.

Anyway, my cousin's wedding is next saturday and my mother together with her sisters have gone on a frenzy this past week shopping for their dresses, altering the dress and etc. Even my dad has a batik shirt ready for that day. As for me, I haven't gotten any shirt yet, not forgetting I need to borrow leather shoes. It is actually a good excuse for me to purchase new clothings but I suppose buying new jeans won't make perfect sense either. Probably buy a U2 shirt during recess week. I am too lazy to even get a haircut, hopefully he wont be offended by my long kim mo.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind me that I am 22 years old, deep down in me I still feel like the 14 year old boy that I was.

No comments: