Thursday, February 23, 2006

Two more days to go to my cousin's wedding and I haven't gotten my leather shoes and new shirt. Guess its last minute shopping tomorrow.

I took bus 100 today and was surprised to be greeted by the bus driver. Its kinda unusual to get be greeted but he was rather sincere about it. He even thank every passenger who alighted at the interchange and for that he gets my salute. The service line can get really shite especially with so many Singaporeans being grumpy and cold towards those in service line so I respect what the bus driver did.

The match between Chelsea and Barcelona was not as exciting as I expected, anyway Chelsea lost with Del Horno sent off. It is disgusting to see players like Arjen Robben grab their face and fall to the ground at the simplest push by opponents and even more sickening when they whine and cry on the ground as if their balls were kicked. It is a total lack of respect to players like Alan Smith who give their all for the game, who didn't even bat an eyelid when he twisted his ankle and knee last week against Liverpool. Sure the pain was hell but instead of crying like a fucking baby like Robben, he simply tried to get up and when he couldn't, he gritted his teeth through the pain and took it like a real man. The applause for him by the Liverpool fans as he was stretchered off speaks volume for itself.

No comments: