Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Watching Premiership soccer for the past 2 months have made my legs itch for action. Still two more weeks to go before I can rejoin the team again.

There are times when I imgaine myself throwing my notes aside and running headon towards the wall to feel the pain and find out if I am still 'conscious'. My insommia has gotten from bad to worst till I had to get myself drunk last night in order to sleep. Nowadays, my mind has been playing games with me. For the past month, I am either at hall or home, haven't seen the light for a while since. My mind has been limited to a certain capacity and sometimes I unknownly talk to my mind by myself. I may have been communicating with my mind for no reason. I may have had a split personality. Damn I may need a straight jacket.

No comments: