Friday, April 21, 2006

This marks the 25th hour I have stayed awake since waking up at 11am yesterday morning. Ok make it 24 as I squeezed in an hour of rest at 4am. The feeling brings me back to my 'outfield days' of staying awake in anticipation of the enemy forces. "3SG Lim, your mission is to anticipate the enemy coming from the malcom axis." Wait I did and waited for the best moment. "3SG Lim, change of orders, extricate to blah blah blah now. I am amazed at how I managed to keep myself awake for 4days three nights with minimal rest and focusing on the bloody terrain. Phil said that I should join the subaru challenge which I agree with him. Should see how far I go.

I am so happy that I managed to download walk the line and before sunset on sharescan. More movies to watch for the holidays.

No comments: