Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I love singpost

Especially since I was posted to Serangoon Gardens, just besides chomp chomp. The day couldn't have gone on to a better start, 830 suppose to start work yet finacial consultants only came in at 1030, so technically i couldn't do much either, so I just sat and rot inside the post office. Even when they arrived, they realised that they had no printer and so could not clinch any deals and so the debate on whether to change location dragged until noon by which they decided to go to Hougang mall. Fine by me because half the day was gone already and they told me to go to Hougang mall just to wayang. However tomorrow I will have to report back to chomp chomp. Sabina gave me advice to bring along my mp3 player for the two morons stationed there are notorious for being later comers.

Heaven is so sweet.

No comments: