Monday, August 28, 2006

I think I may have suffered a metatarsal injury in my toe after playing for Tim's team yesterday. My big toe can't seem to bend fully and it hurts. Shouldn't have been so garang yesterday. Anyway I have come to realise that playing beside crap players brings out the best from me considering that I have to step up my game instead of sitting back and relax.

I also attended my block party at my house last night. Bo bian actually coz my daddy is a main com secretary for the residents commitee so I have to support him. The block party was to welcome my district PAP MP MR Seah and create cohesiveness among other block residents. There were many food provided by my neighbours. My mom provided her Foo Chow traditional red wine chicken while my neighbour provided some traditional rice cake which was delicious. However the flavour was spoilt when my neighbour insisted that he pour his indian curry on my food. Not trying to be racist but hey Tau Hoo and Hokkien Mee don't go well with curry ok, get it? Actually to me the cohesiveness and crime prevention awareness were just an excuse for the party. The main thing was to allow them to turn the badmintion court into a mass open air karaoke session. The aunties were happily belting away hokkien and cantonese songs and dancing away. Even my dad joined in to sing his favourite Chen Lei xim mai eh mai kao song which without fail wakes me up on saturday mornings when he sings it.

I wonder what my good fren Captain Mike will do for social activity in hall. I will probably expect weekend trips organised by him to Batam, Macau or Genting, free shuttle bus service from Hall 12 to Joo Chiat or maybe discount vouchers to massage parlours. Ah Captain Mike when is our first event?

Lastly I am still considering whether to join any sub com anot. Coz being a sub com got many sai kang to do. Furthermore the points system is so cocked up, play inter hall games no points. But hopefully soccer will make it to semi finals this year so I can threaten the hall to give me Bruno's room otherwise I wll quit the hall and on top of that pull kannan and his frenz out from the soccer team. See what they play then. If that ploy doesn't work then I will have to execute backup plan B which I will keep it as a secret first. Hahaha,I juzz luvvvvv threatening people.

Kopi out

No comments: