Monday, September 04, 2006

I am beginning to feel like William Gallas, playing centre back then left back then right back then left back again, though it can be quite fun. Everyone was tired yesterday. I was totally shacked. Great to welcome Indra back also, the man I look and pass to whenever I run out of options. It was weird playing against Terence, no one was able to get the ball away from him as usual.

As wednesday draws nearer, my mood is getting more solemn. My cousin's crementation will be a hard one to swallow. Everyone is worried about my grandmother and whether she will be able to take it. Seeing my uncle's teary eyes and sad face last saturday also sank my heart. I really feel for the whole family and wish that they can get over it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up man..