Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am gonna be broke soon starting with this friday, heading down to clarke quay to have a few pints of beer with Phil and Junxian. Next week probably eat some buffet with my roomie and Jianming. Not forgetting watching the movie Miami Vice. I also spent 18bucks on tickets to the octoberfest event held by the NTU German society whereby there will be free flow of Paulenars beer, dunno whether true anot in the sense sure make a loss if give free flow mah.

The recess week is also a week whereby I have to pia all my lagging tutorials and get my fitness back. Gym, swimming and soccer all planned liao and hopefully can faithfully stick to it. Been trying to motivate myself to get IPPT gold so that I can use the 400 bucks to go overseas. I know easier said than done but hey, if the Italian wankers can win the world cup, anything is possible.

No comments: