Saturday, September 23, 2006

Last night was smashing. I had a drinking session with my NTU bruddas not to mention heavy drinkers too. Initially the two jugs of beer seem harmless until out came the Chivas Regal bottle. The good thing about Chivas is that it is so neat you don't feel the kick. After we left Brewertz, I wasn't walking straight and so was Phil who looked like he was gonna puke any moment. He went into MOS while me and Junxian left for home.
I took the night rider back and with two more stops to go, I had to alight to puke the beer out. After walking for another 100m, I vomitted again. While I thought that was the end of it, in the middle of my sleep I had to puke again, thankfully I managed to rush to the toilet bowl in time. One thing good about Chivas is that even when puking, the process is smoother than say if I had drunk Black Cat instead. Anyway that summed up yesterday night, wasted my money eating the burgers which eventually ended out in my vomit.

No comments: