Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Have been enjoying life for the past few days. Just came back from drinking with Phil, Junxian and the baba Nicolas. It felt like good old times, sitting down to drink and talk cock. Earlier in the day, went to Singapore swimming club to get a tan and relax in the jacuzzi and sauna. One word to describe today, SHIOK!

The day before I also met up with my secondary school frenz to catch up on times. Found out a couple of gals got married and already with kids. A few of my juniors according to my police fren are in jail. Seems like I haven't been in contact with a lot of pple for a while.

However the past few days have also been torried at times. A gal I got to know while working at Sing Post has been pestering me to go out with her. I should have known better when she asked me for my number. The branch manager also played a part when she kept persuading me to tackle her. Sing Post is a fucking match making agency, the last place I worked, the aunties also asked me to date their daughters. WTF... Anyway I have decided to make things clear to her after her 21st birthday this fri, dun wanna be a bastard also. Vincent the weirdo also took my number. I really regret being too friendly with pple. Tomorrow at Bedok I shall project a jerk attitude. If only Jenny could be more friendly, hhmm maybe things might be in a different state, haha.

No comments: