Sunday, January 28, 2007

At lunch today, I was telling my parents about getting a job after graduation. I said not to worry, the future looks bright, after graduation, I will start a charitable organisation or self help social organisation. The plan is simple, cheat the public of their money and bankroll all the money myself.

Also last night, I managed to watch the Spore vs Malaysia game at the national stadium. The atmosphere was great with 55000 spectators in the stands. I wonder how it feels like in Barcelona's stadium. More importantly, we beat our neighbours on penalties. Yet somehow, it didn't feel like the Malaysia cup days when my father brought me to watch when I was young, gone are the likes of Fandi, Abbas, Sundram, Lim Tong Hai and Malek. A new generation has taken over. The stadium is gonna be torn down later this year to make way for the new one and so will the memories of what my father experienced when he was a teenanger and what I had experienced as a small boy.

No comments: