Saturday, February 24, 2007

My back hurts and its due to bad sleeping posture. The recess week begins and it is another stark reminder that exams are gonna be near soon. I hate this sem big time because of tech com. Project meetings are a waste of time and the project is more time consuming than my core modules. I still haven't decided what to do next week apart from playing catch up with my tutorials. And while I thought I could get some peace at home, my mother invited my relatives to our house for dinner later, which means I have to entertain my Aunts and Uncle who try to engage in "young generation" talk which they have no oblivious idea about. Sometimes I feel that my relatives ask questions and generate talk for the sake of creating some buzz and noise. And it always ends up in asking me to go to church and pray to God. I don't know what I have to do to get the idea across their heads that I will NEVER EVER convert to being a wanker. It has been over ten years and they never get tired of trying to brainwash me. They think that they are my saviour and will liberate me from my shell. I think that they are just trying to score points only. Bunch of wankers!

Anyway Happy Lunar New Year nonetheless.

No comments: