Saturday, May 05, 2007

Before the exams, I promised myself to train hard for the coming IPPT after my exams were done and I did the exact opposite of it. For the past two days, I spent a lot of money in Geylang, no not on that kind but on food food food. Thurs was to catch up with friends and to relax in the swimming club. Yesterday was an impromtu decision to go Geylang and eat tau huey. Then Mr kok suggested going into some laup saab bar which played ah beng techno, it was funny seeing old uncles dancing away and flirting with the xiao jies. I think one of the uncle I saw yesterday is actually my block neighbour, shd have taken his photo and blackmail him. Hahaha. The itinery for next week is also gonna blow a hole in my pocket, shall be going to a lesbian pub and to another laup saab bar in Joo chiat. Venkat, you may be right, the beer might get in my way. I might also try the pub called Lucas which my secondary school fren recommended to me, it is a cantopop pub but with a supposedly "Thai Girl show" environment. And according to him must put tips in their 'chest' when they walk around. Anyone interested to join me juz give me a shout yea.

Next Sunday is my cousin's first born child one month birthday. Welcome to the world Ariel, you r gonna have fun. I bet my whole life u will get brainwashed by my Aunts and prob my Mom to believe In God and Catholism all those stuff. I know how it feels though. But with ur Father and Mother both a dentist, you will grow up smart.




No comments: