Sunday, May 06, 2007

In the end after all the talk I landed up playing for Ben Chen team today, lost to the ACS(i) team 5-2. Chen scored both goals from one on one and a free kick. They had many subs while we only had one and on top of it I couldn't continue the game after I cramped my calf muscle. However I felt that his team had no structure and organisation. I may be responsible for the second and third goal but overall I think my performance was still better than most of his teamates. The defenders beside me gave me a nightmare for most periods of the game, understand that they were last min call up but still..... After so long away from soccer, I was struggling with some of my touches, could see that RongXing was having the same problem. To conclude, Chen u man of the match still la, what are u waiting for, go join the S-League and kelong!

No comments: