Thursday, May 24, 2007

Like true Italians, Milan did justice for themselves when they absorbed all play and deliver the sucker punch to Liverpool. With three British clubs in the semis, all talk was of at least one of the British club winning the champions league but AC Milan taught them a lesson in football. Age was said to be the weakness for Milan but they have shown that class and composure are all it takes to win in football. The British clubs may be more adventurous and physically stronger but they were never gonna match the sublime passing skills of kaka and Pirlo. Mascherano and Carragher have impressed me for Liverpool while Maldini and Nesta both showed that old vintage still has its value.

My Ippt test is due in two more weeks and so far so good I have done jogging for the past four nights and I can feel my legs getting more solid. Hopefully my hamstring will not give way this sunday, heard its gonna be against some Myanmar team so I expect another tiring game.

GSS starts tmr!!!

No comments: