Friday, May 25, 2007

SAF - SEVERELY AIMLESSLY FUCKEDUP

The Great Singapore Sale starts today and already I got a big bargain, the army called me at 9am while I was still sleeping to inform me that I have to report for some armour run training tmr at Pasir Ris park 8am. This is the kind of news that wakes me out of bed instantly and I mean instantly. I retorted that it was last min and asked why this was so and the clerk said that I should have received some letter a few weeks ago which I didn't. Son of a bitch, thinking back I shouldn't have picked up any unknown number, that way I can claim ignorance.

To be honest I don't mind running to train fitness but to be informed in this manner on the eve of the run is totally unbecoming of the army. The army is trying to reinvent itself as some world class organisation. I say the administration is world class horseshit. And report at 8am tmr somemore! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is what I hate about the Army, controlling the time you do things, what time u wake up and sleep and eat. To pre-enlistees out there, do not be fooled by the advertisements on TV, 'if your life was a dream, would it be a good one? ' I can answer a big NO!, it will be a living nightmare.

True to Giggs word, The Prestige is a great show, pretty impressive I would say and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. It has entered my hall of must watch movies fame. Christian Bale carries himself off very well, he is very charismatic and suave. He is very cool in his acting just like in Batman Begins. In the Prestige he finally shows his class. In fact he was my choice for James Bond when they were still deciding who to cast.

I am running out of movies.....

No comments: